Georgetown, DE 19947
Full-time Occupational Therapist needed in southern Delaware!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Join a 180 bed industry leading Skilled nursing facility with a supportive family environment. Our compassionate rehab teams are led by an experienced Director of Rehabilitation. Rehabilitation Techs are utilized to assist therapists with resident transport and administrative functions. The rehab department utilizes Optima Therapy for billing and documentation to assist therapists with daily efficiency where quality care remains the primary focus of each therapist.
The facility has a 7-day a week, In-House comprehensive rehabilitation program that is an integral member of the interdisciplinary team. Our rehab positions are stable and secure at one location. Each rehab department offers spacious state of the art equipment and ADL Suites.
* One Location, No Daily Travel
* Flexible Schedules
* Excellent Salary and Benefits
* Free Online Continuing Education
* Professional Licensure Reimbursement
* 401K Program
- Screens, examines and evaluates residents, including history, systems review, applications of appropriate tests and measures and interprets findings in order to establish a diagnosis, identify impairments, determine the predicted level of improvement and time required to achieve it, identify precautions and design a plan of care. Develops appropriate treatment goals and methods in collaboration with the resident and caregivers, implements the treatment plan and completes all related documentation required for those services.
- Attends and contributes to resident care, staff conferences and other related meetings.
- Consults with and makes referrals to other disciplines, agencies in order to address the comprehensive needs of the resident.
- Ensures that resident and families receive the highest quality of service in caring and compassionate environment.
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy program
- Must have a valid professional license by discipline for state
- Prefer at least one year experience in LTC, but will consider qualified new grads
- Exceptional patient service skills and ability to demonstrate clinical excellence
- Passionate about post-acute rehabilitation and the older adult population
- Ability to relate and interact positively, effectively and appropriately with residents, family, professional and facility staff
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!