Portales, NM 88130
Seeking experienced Occupational Therapist for a full-time role in eastern NM
Applicants must be tobacco-free
Hiring during COVID-19
Plans and implements specific treatment programs for individual patients according to the principles and practices of Occupational Therapy. Collaborates with interdisciplinary treatment team.
Work Schedule: Days - varied hours
Join a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico over 100 years ago, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees.
Cities in New Mexico are continually ranked among the nation's best places to work and live by Forbes magazine, Kiplinger's Personal Finance, and other corporate and government relocation managers like Worldwide ERC.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore, and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding and boating, it's all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
* Rehab Achieving Results: Supports organizational and department business objectives by providing standardized, evidence-based care that contributes to achieving optimal outcomes and patient experiences
* Rehab Caring Practice: Creates a compassionate, supportive and therapeutic environment for patients and staff with the aim of promoting comfort and healing and preventing unnecessary suffering or harm
* Rehab Clinical Inquiry: Uses high standards and evidence-based practices along with questioning, research and treatment skills to provide informed and/or change practice within the established plan of care
* Rehab Clinical Judgement and Action: Utilizes clinical reasoning which includes global grasp of situations, critical thinking, decision making, critical actions, priority setting, and escalation of concerns with associated knowledge, skills, and evidence-based guidelines in managing patient care
* Rehab Collaboration: Involves multidisciplinary team as well as patient/significant others to promote optimal and realistic outcomes
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!