Gothenburg, NE 69138
Full-time Oncology Nurse Practitioner or Physician assistant needed at a top facility in Nebraska!
(Reference Code: KAM)
* Master’s Degree
* Nebraska NP or PA License
* 2+ Years Experience Required
Currently looking to hire a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to work with our cancer center assisting the physicians with the care of patients.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Obtain complete medical history and physical data on patients. Review patient records, interpreting and integrating data to determine appropriate diagnostic and therapeutic procedures needed.
- Perform a complete physical exam and record findings. Establish presumptive diagnosis.
- Order appropriate laboratory and diagnostic procedures.
- Order appropriate medications (including but limited to: chemotherapy, biotherapy, immunotherapy, IV medication, IM/SQ medication, supportive care medication) based on the patients' treatment/therapy plan as prescribed by the Physician.
- Prepare written prescription orders for drugs and controlled substances.
- Interview and advise patients regarding health and illness prevention; instruct patient and family regarding medications and treatment instructions. Provide patient education.
- Triage patient telephone calls and provide consultation.
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits, including health, dental, life insurance, retirement plan, CME, & malpractice coverage!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!