Fairfield, CT 06825
Full-time Oncology Registered Nurse needed at a top hospital 1 hour from NYC!
Registered Nurse - Oncology Unit
Job Description: Coordinate and deliver patient care utilizing the Nursing Process and following all established standards of practice within State and Federal guidelines. Provide supervision of non-RN personnel and act as a resource for ancillary staff on assigned unit. Supervise unit activities when assigned to charge or clinical coordinator role. Act as preceptor to new staff and/or students as requested. Adhere to all Stamford Hospital’s policies and procedures, including the Code of Conduct and Corporate Compliance Program. Provide safe and therapeutic care using the values inherent in our hospital culture.
Shift: Full time - days (7a-8p) and nights (7p-8a) available
1) Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
2) Valid license as Registered Nurse in Connecticut.
3) BSN strongly preferred.
4) BLS certification required.
5) Maintain minimum of 6 contact hours annually.
6) Minimum of one year nursing experience required; med/surg and/or oncology experience highly preferred.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!