Operating Room Nurse Educator Chicago
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 US
Operating Room Nurse Educator needed North of Chicago! Full time and permanent position!
Found halfway between Chicago and Milwaukee, a ~225 bed hospital is looking for an experienced Nurse Educator to join their OR team!
Nurse Educator OR RN
- This individual will be responsible for training OR nurses or newly graduated nurses. Provide clinical education & professional development for clinical staff throughout surgery. Collaborate with surgery management and the education department to facilitate educational opportunities for staff.
- Registered Nurse(RN) in the state of Illinois
- BSN required, MSN preferred
- Prefers CNS specializing in Surgical Services
- CPR, ACLS certified
- Two years of operating room experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skill can be acquired
- Previous operating room experience is preferred
- Previous experience in a role as an educator preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills evidenced by serving as a charge nurse or preceptor
- Demonstrates complex decision-making skills and problem solving ability
- Preferred knowledge of perioperative workflow
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your resume directly for review!
Key Words: COVID-19, Hiring during COVID-19, Nurse Manager, OR, Surgery, Nurse Educator
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter