Charles Town, WV 25414
Actively looking for a Surgical Services / Operating Room Manager in West Virginia to join a top hospital system
The role will be in one of the smaller hospitals within the network - but the best part of this is that they have the depth of a larger teaching hospital and this system which gives them the ability to have state-of-the-art facilities and more patient centered care without worrying about some stability issues you may find at a different smaller hospital.
Some additional details:
* Case Volume is 3,500-4000
* Candidates need good conflict resolution exp & interpersonal, team development skills
* Real focus of this position should be on team work
* Ideal candidate has their BSN and 3-5 years of management experience
* The annual OR case volume average is 3500-4000
* The nurse to patient ratio in the OR is 1:1, PACU 1:2, Stage II 1:3
* Services include general surgery, orthopedics including joint replacements (knee, hip, shoulder), eye surgery, urology, gastroenterology, 08/GYN and minor surgical procedures
* Schedule: 8a-4:30p
This unit offers 8 phases of the OR experience: scheduling, pre-op interview, out-patient surgery RN team, OR team, Stage I Post anesthesia Care, Stage I and II Recovery, Discharge Call, and Customer Survey. Currently they have 1 Procedure Room and 3 OR Suites with one of those suites being a state-of-the-artorthopedic room to better accommodate the total joint replacement patients.
For more information on this hospital system, the role, etc. please email me your updated resume to email@example.com.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!