North Springfield, VT 05150
(Reference Code: JAW974)
Small, Community Hospital located in beautiful Southern Vermont located in close proximity to the border of NH and MA! The hospital is looking for an experienced Orthopedic Physician Assistant to join their Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine clinic, which is a hospital-employed outpatient practice, part of a multi-specialty group of over 35 providers.
- Two Orthopedic PA's take first call
- 24/7 Hospitalist service covers admissions and inpatient care
- The office has 7 clinical support staff and 3 clerical support staff
- The clinic sees 12,000 visits per year and performs 1,200 surgical cases pre year
- 3 Orthopaedic Surgeons are in the clinic
- Competitive Wages
- Full Benefits + CME
- Newly renovated Operating rooms and medical offices will be completed before the end of 2019.
- Career Advancement
This small town is a Vermont arts community and central market center for the County. Outdoor activities that are popular amongst locals in the area include biking, skiing, kayaking, and hiking. Walking through the Downtown area you will find an active, family oriented community filled with coffee shops, restaurants, a food coop and bookstores lining the streets in sidewalks
- Easy driving access to New York City, Albany, Hartford and Boston
- Named one of "The 100 Best Small Art Towns in America"
- Excellent Public, Private and Montessori school options
- Housing choices include rural settings within a few minutes of the Hospital or in town historic Victorians, etc.
Apply now t or email an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Jermel Wright is an Associate Healthcare Recruiter at KA Recruiting, Inc in Boston, MA. He specializes in permanent placements of Allied Healthcare Professionals in the Laboratory space. He received his B.A. in Healthcare Administration from Stonehill College.