White Plains, NY 10601
Full-time PCR Lab Technologist needed!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Monday-Friday, day shift
Position Summary: Under the direction of the Lab supervisor, the PCR Technologist will preform biological experiments and assist with the day-to day administration of the PCR Laboratory.
* Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in science or related field plus one year clinical biological lab experience
* NYS clinical laboratory license
* Knowledge of nucleic acid technology. Understanding of quality control / quality improvement programs.
* Familiar with pipette and knowledge of basic chemical calculation
* Block sectioning and H&E staining experience
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!