George, WA 98824
Full-time Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner needed in Washington!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Join a TOP Health System, dedicated to providing quality care in a family atmosphere. Must be a graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program and have previous experience with hospice, LTC, nursing homes. Must have the ability to obtain a license in the state of WA.
* Perform examinations on new and existing patients. Establish presumptive diagnoses, order appropriate studies and manage the patient's care as a member of the health care team.
* Write prescriptions and perform procedures within the scope of expertise, protocols, and available equipment.
* Educate patients and families and help them understand issues related to physical and emotional health and promote wellness.
* Maintain accurate and complete patient records in compliance with organizational policy.
* Refer patients to specialty services when appropriate.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!