Two Rivers, WI 54241
Job Summary: Working closely with the Medical Lab Director and pathologists, the pathologist assistant performs tissue grossing and oversees all aspects of laboratory gross room operations and personnel. This motivated and dynamic leader is responsible for ensuring smooth high quality day-to-day operations of the gross room with direction and support from the Director of Lab Operations, Medical Lab Director, and pathologists.
Reporting & Supervision:
• Medical Lab Director. Also takes direction Laboratory Executive Leaders
• Directly supervises personnel working in the grossing area of the lab
• Completion of NAACLS Accredited Pathologist Assistant Program
• ASCP Certification or equivalent Pathologist assistant certification
• 1+ years laboratory work experience
• Proven leadership experience
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated problem solver
Here are just a few things we offer....
• Access to health, dental, and vision insurance
• Eligible for PTO and Holiday pay
• Company paid life insurance and long term disability
• Access to voluntary short term disability insurance and additional life insurance
• 401K with employer contribution
• Profit sharing
• Employee discounts
• And more!
Looking to Relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Want more information? Reach out to Megan at (617) 746-2768 or email resume to Megan@Ka-recruiting.com
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!