Warner Robins, GA 31088
Full-time Pathologist Assistant needed at a top facility in Georgia!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
This position is responsible for gross dictation and gross examination of tissue specimens, functioning independently under the direction of a Pathologist.
- Submit and dictate all surgical specimens for processing.
- Maintain and keep cutting room properly supplied.
- Photograph specimens as designated by pathologist.
- Prepare tissue to be sent out for further testing such as lymphoma phenotyping, quantitative iron studies, etc.
- Review procedure manuals and stay current with procedural changes that have occurred.
- Review and study under pathologist guidance designated continuing educational material.
* Bachelor degree is required.
* ASCP or equivalent certification.
* Maintains appropriate continuing education for certification/licensure, and to increase basic knowledge.
* Two years’ experience as a Pathologist Assistant or successful completion of a formal pathologist assistant training program.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!