Dresden, OH 43821
Full-time Payroll Manager needed at a top facility in Ohio!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire an IT-savvy person with demonstrated abilities/experience in payroll. Responsible for the management and supervision of the payroll process. Ensures accurate and timely payroll distribution. Collaborates with the Director of Human Resources to facilitate cooperation within the department and with external department managers with regard to payroll services. Reports to HR Director.
- Develops communications to inform employees of payroll related management program changes.
- Ensures the payroll staff is up-to-date on governmental regulations pertaining to Payroll.
- Manages the Year-End production of W’2 processing.
- Manages the Quarterly deposits and reporting (941, Local returns, State IT-942, etc)
- Manages all Monthly governmental reporting (school tax returns, other local returns, nonqualified plans, etc.)
- Prepares and completes all testing of tax upgrades, system changes, etc. through the year.
- Manages and oversees the payroll adjustment files for corrections not processed through the payroll processing.
- Develops and maintains all payroll policies and procedures, or facilitate any changes in regulatory processing of the weekly, biweekly, and monthly operations.
- Develops and implements any additions/changes to the programming for accurate processing of any and all new entities to the Genesis family.
* Bachelor’s degree.
* Five years of payroll experience with previous management experience.
* Strong problem solving skills.
* Strong communication skills.
* Knowledgeable of computerized payroll systems (INFOR, Workday, API ), Excel, Word, and any IS programs for completing daily tasks (budget programs, financial reports, etc).
* Ability to write, verbalize and explain complex information for customers and strong attention to details.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!