Rockport, TX 78382
Full-time PICU or PNP Acute Care needed in Texas!
(Reference Code: KAM)
A top Children’s Hospital is seeking a Full-Time Advanced Practice Provider PICU, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (acute care) or Physician Assistant to provide specialty medical care for children with complex acute, critical and chronic illness in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit. This position will function independently, under the supervision an attending pediatric intensivist in accordance with a standard care arrangement and specialty board certification. Operates in accordance with the Texas Medical Board regulation, the national board certifying agency and maintains a Standard Care Arrangement with a collaborating physician(s). Reporting directly to a Senior Director, the successful candidate will have excellent communication and customer service skills, proven excellence in clinical care and supervisory skills.
* Master’s or Post Master’s Degree required
* Active certification by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) with practice authority in the State of Texas
* Must have current certificate of authority and certificate to prescribe (and/or eligible by the Texas Medical Board)
* Pediatric Certificate of Added Qualifications (CAQ) Certification, preferred
* Minimum of 2-3 years of pediatric critical care experience
* BLS and PALS required
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!