La Sal, UT 84530
Full-time Perioperative Registered Nurse needed at a top facility in Utah!
(Reference Code: KAM)
This role plays an essential role in the provision of care to our patients before, during, and after operations and procedures. Our ideal candidate is efficient with a high level of attention to detail and a strong background in surgical procedures and patient safety.
Due to the rural location, our ideal candidate must possess a comprehensive range of general nursing skills and be able to adapt and learn new skills without hesitation. This position will call on your ability to respond quickly and accurately in a wide variety of situations. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to expand their nursing skills. This is a full-time, permanent, benefited position and requires on call responsibilities, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
* RN licensure in Utah, or compact state.
* Current BLS certification; current ACLS certification or ability to obtain within one year of hire date.
* Proven experience as operating room nurse.
* Excellent knowledge of aseptic and sterile techniques.
* Solid understanding of patient safety and precautions.
* In-depth knowledge of surgical operation procedures.
* A great team player with excellent communication skills including oral, written, and listening skills.
* Prior experience in pre-op and/or PACU, preferred. Ability to scrub or interest in learning, preferred.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits, professional growth opportunities, and a positive work-life balance!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!