Middle River, MD 21220
Full-time Physical Therapist Assistant needed outside of Baltimore!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Join a 200 bed industry leading Skilled nursing facility with a supportive family environment. Our compassionate rehab teams are led by an experienced Director of Rehabilitation. Rehabilitation Techs are utilized to assist therapists with resident transport and administrative functions. The rehab department utilizes Optima Therapy for billing and documentation to assist therapists with daily efficiency where quality care remains the primary focus of each therapist.
The facility has a 7-day a week, In-House comprehensive rehabilitation program that is an integral member of the interdisciplinary team. Our rehab positions are stable and secure at one location. Each rehab department offers spacious state of the art equipment and ADL Suites.
* One Location, No Daily Travel
* Flexible Schedules
* Excellent Salary and Benefits
* Free Online Continuing Education
* Professional Licensure Reimbursement
* 401K Program
- Implements the resident's individualized treatment plan as established by primary therapist, including application of therapeutic techniques as allowed by state practice acts.
- Works with other rehab team members to develop programs and activities consistent with the needs and capabilities of the resident.
- Maintains appropriate and timely documentation for residents treated.
- Attends and contributes to resident care, staff conferences and other related meetings.
- Consults with and makes referrals to other disciplines, agencies in order to address the comprehensive needs of the resident.
- Ensures that resident and families receive the highest quality of service in caring and compassionate environment.
- Responsible for Clinical Programming, under the direction of primary therapist.
- Responsible for maintaining efficiency standards
- Graduate of an accredited PTA program
- Must have a valid professional license by discipline for state
- Prefer at least one year experience in LTC, but qualified new grads will be considered
- Exceptional patient service skills and ability to demonstrate clinical excellence
- Passionate about post-acute rehabilitation and the older adult population
- Ability to relate and interact positively, effectively and appropriately with residents, family, professional and facility staff
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!