Soldotna, AK 99669
Full-time Physical Therapist Assistant needed at a practice in Alaska!
(Reference Code: KAM)
* Implements individualized treatment plan as established by primary therapist, including application of therapeutic techniques as allowed by state practice acts, and works with other rehab team members to develop programs and activities consistent with the needs and capabilities of the persons requiring Physical Therapy services.
- Graduate of an accredited PTA program
- Must have a valid professional license by discipline for state
- Minimum of 5 years experience in outpatient orthopedics
- Must possess some upper level manual therapy skills.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!