Austin, TX 78755
Full-time Physical Therapist needed in Austin, TX!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Outpatient (Certified Lymphedema Therapist)
Days/ Rot Weekends
Physical Therapist will assess, evaluate and treat movement dysfunction and pain resulting from injury, disease, disability, or other health related conditions.
Physical therapy includes:
- Performing and interpreting tests and measurements to assess pathophysiological, pathomechanical, electrophysiological, ergonomic, and developmental deficits of bodily systems to determine diagnosis, treatment prognosis, and prevention
- Planning, administering and modifying therapeutic interventions that focus on posture, locomotion, strength endurance, cardiopulmonary function, balance, coordination, joint mobility, flexibility, pain, healing, and repair, and functional abilities in daily living skills
- Providing consultative, educational, research and other advisory services
The Physical Therapist will assess patient's progress during and following treatment. Evaluation and treatment shall be initiated only by written prescription or confirmed verbal orders of a qualified physician. Therapists will interact with members of this department as well as other hospital departments to provide for essential department operational tasks, including patient treatment and continuing education, infection control, and quality assurance. Physical Therapists will maintain communication through documentation and verbal consultation with nursing staff and physicians to provide optimal patient care. Physical Therapist will work in any or all area of PT including rehabilitation, outpatient and skilled nursing unit (SNF).
Qualifications and Requirements:
* Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy
* Current Texas licensure
* BLS certification
* Certified Lymphedema Therapist (CTL) PT License
* Previous experience in Physical Therapy
* Experience in outpatient and inpatient preferred
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!