Bayard, NM 88023
Full-time Physical Therapist needed at a facility in western New Mexico!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Job Summary: The Physical Therapist is responsible for evaluating patients, establishing a plan of care and treating patients who require physical therapy services. S/he delivers patient care within accepted boundaries of Physical Therapy Practice as defined by the New Mexico State Board of Physical Therapy, standards and policies accepted by the American Physical Therapy Association and the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
* Minimum Bachelors Degree.
* New Mexico Physical Therapist license. If temporary or provisional license, must obtain permanent license within 6 months of hire.
* AHA BLS within 90 days of hire.
* Ability to pass the Rehab Department Aquatic Competency test within 90 days of hire.
* One (1) year experience preferred
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!