(Reference Code: JAW1230)
The Rehab Team at a nationally-recognized Skilled Nursing Facility just outside Bethesda, Maryland is looking to add passionate a Physical Therapist to their team!
This state-of-the-art facility is known for its comprehensive In-House rehabilitation program that is a key member of the interdisciplinary team.
- One Location, No Daily Travel
- Flexible Schedules
- Excellent Salary and Benefits
- Free Online Continuing Education
- Professional Licensure Reimbursement
- 401K Program
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Interested in a career in Long-Term Care as a Physical Therapist
- Exceptional patient service skills and ability to demonstrate clinical excellence.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Jermel Wright is an Associate Healthcare Recruiter at KA Recruiting, Inc in Boston, MA. He specializes in permanent placements of Allied Healthcare Professionals in the Laboratory space. He received his B.A. in Healthcare Administration from Stonehill College.