Dexter, NM 88230
Full-time Outpatient Physical Therapist needed at a top facility in New Mexico!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The staff Physical Therapist plans, administers, and coordinates physical therapy treatments to patients from all age groups in order to maximize their potential physical functioning. Assists in managing daily operations of the department. Contributes to the development of policies, setting of standards, and revision of procedures as needed. Works closely with patients and family members to assure achievement of goals and continuity of care. Provides documentation of patient progress and reassesses and modifies goals and treatments as needed. Supervises and assists with evaluating support personnel, i.e. office staff, PTAs, and physical therapy students undergoing clinical training.
* Bachelor, Master, or Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy.
* Previous experience in all aspects of Physical Therapy is preferred.
* Must be an experienced leader.
* Experience in business development is required.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
* Computer skills are required for documentation purposes.
* Ability to develop and maintain an effective working relationship with Hospital Administration, physicians, managers, and coworkers is required.
* Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to defined standards when no direction is given.
* Must be emotionally mature and able to perform effectively under stress.
* Ability to work weekends if necessary.
* Preferably one year of experience as a staff physical therapist.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for me to review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!