Independence, CA 93526
Full-time Physical Therapist needed at a great hospital in a perfect area of California for those who enjoy astonishing natural beauty and a peaceful, tight-knit small town atmosphere!
The Physical Therapist is responsible for patient assessment, design and implementing a plan of care based upon the patient's individual needs. Instruct patients and staff of body mechanics and ergonomics. This position supervises physical therapy assistant and aide and maintains a cooperative relationship with Physicians, Nurses, Insurance carriers, and other departments.
- Current California licensed Physical Therapist
- Current CPR
- Possess excellent critical thinking skills that can be used to intervene or use protocols as appropriate
- Have the ability to communicate in the English language
- Bilingual in Spanish, additional languages preferred
- Have experience working in a team atmosphere
- Be professional, well-spoken and outgoing
- Possess strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Be comfortable working with all levels of personnel
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team, and to hold self-accountable and stay on task with minimal supervision
- Be reliable and dependable
For more information, please submit your resume for review!