Central Point, OR 97502
Reference Code: NEC0877
Orthopedic Surgery Physician Assistant - Surgical
- Seeking a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our Orthopedic Surgery team in beautiful Oregon
- Candidates will work with a team of 4 Surgeons, 3 PA’s and 1 NP, and an excellent support team of medical assistants, front office staff and practice manager
- Annual base salary of $120,000 per year
- Performance incentives up to $20,000 per year starting in year 2
- Relocation assistance & Sign-On Bonus available
- $3,000 annual CME allowance
- 30 days of paid time off per year
- 4 Year service commitment
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
- Must have at least 2 yrs. experience as a provider in Ortho. This is support our surgeon who specializes in foot/ankle
The job functions of this position include surgical assists in the OR for orthopedic patients, rounding on orthopedic patients in the hospital, and performing evaluations and follow-up care in our outpatient clinic. Evaluates trauma patients across the continuum of care, beginning with the admission phase and through discharge. Coordinates with Trauma Team regarding assessment, including performing and dictating H&P and writing orders. Collaborates with case managers, staff nurses, and other members of the trauma team on plan of care for patients. Initiates and follows up on diagnostic evaluation and testing and communicates results with Orthopedic Surgeons.
Education: Graduation from an accredited Physician Assistant Program.
License / Certification: Physician Assistant (PA-C) certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) and licensed by the Oregon Board of Medical Examiners (OBME) required.
For consideration please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Thank you for taking the time to look at my current job openings. Natalie has specialized in working with allied healthcare professionals for over 7 years. As the Healthcare Recruiting Manager at K.A. Recruiting, she takes pride in building long-term relationships with both clients and candidates in order to address hiring needs as well as individual career goals for her candidates. She has worked with Physicians, Advanced Level Practitioners, Therapists, Nurses, Nurse Leaders, Laboratory, and other Allied Health candidates to assist them in securing permanent positions nationwide. Natalie has had a successful track record that is founded on the highest standard of quality combined with taking the time to personalize each candidate's job search to help them secure a long-term position. If you are looking for a full-time permanent position anywhere in the country I would love to hear from you! Please connect with me on LinkedIn Here: