Martensdale, IA 50160
Full-Time Physician Assistant needed in Central Iowa!
Seeking a certified Physician Assistant to join the Cardiothoracic Surgery team.
Candidate should have 3+ years of experience performing duties related to direct patient care including:
- Assist physician(s) in surgeries, including endoscopic vessel harvesting (EVH) for CABG procedures.
- General preventive care and diagnosis and treatment of episodic, short-term and stable chronic health problems.
- Schedule, plan, organize and provide professional services for patients following established medical office and/or hospital procedures.
- Provide professional nursing support in the medical center by assisting physicians with rounds, patient assessment, transfers, consults and patient education.
- Assists in the clinic as schedule dictates including, but not limited to, assisting physician(s) with treatment and examination of patient, scheduling medical testing and surgeries as appropriate and participating in patient education.
Will look at candidates with general surgical PA experience (not just CT-PA experience)!
Competitive compensation including experience based salary, excellent medical benefits and generous retirement plan. Backup call only, no primary call required.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click apply or email us a copy of your resume directly. Be sure to check out all of our jobs at jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!