Cambridge, MA 02142
Full-time Product Specialist at a top software company right outside of Boston!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire a clinical laboratory candidate with IT experience in the lab (LIS, EPIC, EMR, etc)
The Product Specialist’s key responsibilities include using their extensive laboratory domain knowledge and experience to work both with developers and customers to influence the direction of the Lab product. The Product Specialist will be capable of producing product requirements and use cases and participating with engineers on developing prototype and total solutions. The Product Specialist will be a subject matter expert (SME) in the clinical lab industry and as such work with and effectively communicate with developers and customers in order to understand the requirements for the product moving into the future.
- Effectively manages personal workload for assigned product areas utilising internal systems, ensuring prioritised, timely and accurate responses to development logs.
- Assists with scoping and planning of new developments as needed. Works closely with end users and internal staff to understand workflow processes that impact change request requirements to ensure implementation of developed changes satisfy stated needs.
- Prepares and delivers product material, product presentations and demonstrations as needed to support knowledge sharing, learning, pre-sales and customer requirements.
- Provide business analysis of problems and new requests.
- Develop use cases or product requirements and functional requirements for new functionality. Support QA, training, and documentation in understanding new functionality.
- Collect, synthesize and prioritize customer feedback, using a combination of live customer feedback sessions and additional feedback mechanisms
- Participate in project teams with developers and other key staff to develop new functionality for the product.
- Other duties may be directed by the company from time to time.
* Demonstrated clinical laboratory domain expertise with clear understanding of healthcare and departmental interdependencies and workflows
* Background working with a vendor or consultancy in a similar role
* Experience in writing use cases, requirements, or functional documentation for healthcare applications.
* Previous experience working with healthcare applications at an in depth level
* Tertiary education in either a Medical domain or Health Informatics
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!