Psych Nurse Practitioner
Monticello, UT 84535 US
Job Position: Psych NP
Location: Eastern Utah
General Job Description: A general psychiatric APRN is needed to join the Mental Health Team. Psychiatric programming has been building over the last year and services have expanded to include the need for a full time psychiatric provider. This provider would carry a diverse patient load and work with interdisciplinary team members including therapy, social work, psychiatry and nursing. This position could be worked 4 or 5 days a week, no call required.
Education and Experience:
- Masters or doctorate in nursing
- Graduation from an accredited PMHNP program
- At least one year of clinical experience as psychiatric NP desired
- Supervisory or quality assurance experience valued
- Experience working with or building new programs valued
- Strong computer skills for managing data input, tracking patient outcomes, using medical record
**My client offers, competitive pay, sign on bonus, and relocation assistance!!**
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Want more information? Reach out to Megan at (617) 746-2768 or email resume to Megan@Ka-recruiting.com
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!