Highly Competitive Danforth, ME 04424
Reference Code: NEC0306
Seeking a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner who will be primarily located between our Clinics but available for tele-counseling at all.
Standard Benefits Package
• $1,500 annually and one week paid time toward Continuing Medical Education (CME)
• Health Insurance Coverage for the employee paid at 100% by
• Health Insurance premiums for a Family plan will be paid at 80% by and 20% by the Employee
• 100% Dental Benefit
• Accrued-3 weeks of paid vacation the first year, and 4 weeks of paid vacation each year after
• Accrued-5 days PTO year one and 11 days PTO each year after
• 10 paid Holidays per year
• Professional Liability Insurance through FTCA at no cost to the employee
• Eligibility for Educational Loan Repay-ment through National Health Service Corps
• 401(k) Safe Harbor Retirement Plan - includes employer match 100% for first 3% of your contribution and 50% for the next 2% of contribution.
• Short term/Long term disability coverage paid for at 100%
• Life Insurance at 2 times annual salary paid for at 100%
Salary Range 100k-120k (Based on years of experience)
Benefit Package to the right (Standard)
Sign on Bonus: 10% of first year salary
(Given as 50% upon contract sign and 50% upon completion of 180 days of employment)
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Thank you for taking the time to look at my current job openings. Natalie has specialized in working with allied healthcare professionals for over 7 years. As the Healthcare Recruiting Manager at K.A. Recruiting, she takes pride in building long-term relationships with both clients and candidates in order to address hiring needs as well as individual career goals for her candidates. She has worked with Physicians, Advanced Level Practitioners, Therapists, Nurses, Nurse Leaders, Laboratory, and other Allied Health candidates to assist them in securing permanent positions nationwide. Natalie has had a successful track record that is founded on the highest standard of quality combined with taking the time to personalize each candidate's job search to help them secure a long-term position. If you are looking for a full-time permanent position anywhere in the country I would love to hear from you! Please connect with me on LinkedIn Here: