Staten Island, NY 10301
Full-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner needed at a top facility in New York!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire a Board Certified and NYS licensed Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner. The ideal candidate will minimally have one year of prescribing experience in a busy outpatient setting. We are not able to consider new grads without prior advance practice experience as the PMHNPs generally work alone (with telephonic access to supervision/consultation). The expectation after an orientation period is 15-minute med checks and 45-minute to one hour psychiatric evaluations. Most of the panel receives psychotherapy from our staff Social Workers.
- Market competitive compensation and great learning potential
- Medication management and psychiatric evaluations spanning all DSM diagnoses
- Strong administrative and case management supports enable you to focus on patient care
- Enjoy a rich benefits program including medical, dental, vision and retirement
- CME reimbursements, malpractice coverage and potential federal loan forgiveness
- Grow with an organization known for excellence and leadership in integrated care
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!