Tewksbury, MA 01876
Nurse Practitioner Job Description and Duties:
- Provides health care services to patients under direction and responsibility of physician.
- Examines patient, performs comprehensive physical examination, and compiles patient
medical data, including health history and results of physical examination.
- Administers or orders diagnostic tests, such as x ray, electrocardiogram, and laboratory
tests, and interprets test results for deviations from normal.
- Performs therapeutic procedures, such as injections, immunizations, wound care, and
- Develops and implements patient management plans, records progress notes, and assists
in provision of continuity of care.
- Instructs and counsels patients regarding compliance with prescribed therapeutic
regimens, normal growth and development, family planning, emotional problems of
daily living, and health maintenance.
- Records physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis, based on patient's
- Discusses case with physician and other health professionals to prepare comprehensive
patient care plan.
- Prescribes or recommends drugs or other forms of treatment such as physical therapy,
inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
Seeking a full time NP to provide medical care for psychiatric inpatients in Tewksbury, MA under the direction and responsibility of physicians. Duties include: Examining and evaluating patients, administering & interpreting diagnostic tests, therapeutic procedures, instructing and counseling patients regarding compliance with prescribed therapeutic regimens and health maintenance, prescribing drugs or other forms of treatment.
The NP will see 8-12 patients per day. Competitive salary & benefits.
Thank you for taking the time to look at my current job openings. Natalie has specialized in working with allied healthcare professionals for over 7 years. As the Healthcare Recruiting Manager at K.A. Recruiting, she takes pride in building long-term relationships with both clients and candidates in order to address hiring needs as well as individual career goals for her candidates. She has worked with Physicians, Advanced Level Practitioners, Therapists, Nurses, Nurse Leaders, Laboratory, and other Allied Health candidates to assist them in securing permanent positions nationwide. Natalie has had a successful track record that is founded on the highest standard of quality combined with taking the time to personalize each candidate's job search to help them secure a long-term position. If you are looking for a full-time permanent position anywhere in the country I would love to hear from you! Please connect with me on LinkedIn Here: