Warden, WA 98857
Full-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner needed at a top facility in Washington State!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently seeking a Certified Nurse Practitioner with Psychiatric Specialty for Youth and Adult Behavioral Health to join a well-established outpatient practice.
- Supervising Psychiatrist with regular interaction, support, and case consultation.
- Active Mentor Program for successful team/program integration.
- Full-time, 4-day work week.
- No Weekends, No Call.
- Clinic Hours of Operation: M – F, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Closed Sat/Sun
- Volume: 10-13 patients
- Current Onsite Staff: 2 Nurse Practitioners, 2 Psychotherapists, 1 Behavior Health Post-Doctoral Resident, and 1 Integrated Psychotherapist.
- New Grads welcome.
Job Summary: Provide consultation and direct patient care including diagnostic assessment, preventative and educational services, and medication evaluation and management to the diverse population of Central Washington region across the age continuum, in accordance with best care practices, industry standards, organizational guidelines, and state and federal laws.
*Master’s Degree in nursing with specialty in psychiatric nursing from an accredited program.
*Current Washington State ARNP license with prescriptive privileges or eligibility to obtain licensure upon hire.
* Valid DEA Controlled Substance Registration Certification.
Salaried position with generous insurance programs and retirement contributions, we offer a comprehensive benefits package with many favorable perks for signing incentive, relocation assistance, both government site qualified and internal loan repayment programs, continuing medical education allowance, and considerable days off each year.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!