Warden, WA 98857
Full-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner needed at a top facility in beautiful Central Washington!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Day shift, Adult Behavioral Services
Many perks such as loan repayment, relocation assistance, annual allowances for continuing education, professional liability insurance including tail coverage, generous paid time off
Region offers a diversity of recreational opportunities in breathtaking landscapes
Position Summary: Provide consultation and direct patient care including diagnostic assessment, preventative and educational services, and medication evaluation and management to the diverse population of the North Central Washington region, in accordance with best care practices, industry standards, organizational guidelines, and state and federal laws.
Position Reports To: Practice Manager
Provide psychiatric services consistent with ethical guidelines, policies. These services include:
- Diagnostic psychosocial assessment
- Medication evaluation and initiation and short-term management of psychotropic medications
- Ordering and interpreting lab tests, as needed, for clients prior to and/or during prescription management of psychotropic medication(s)
- Consultation to physicians / mid-levels regarding psychotropic medication prescription and management
- Crisis intervention, consultation, triage
- Brief intervention
- Case management
- Provide timely, comprehensive charting of patient treatment in a manner consistent with department guidelines.
- Coordinate and communicate patient care effectively with interdisciplinary team of medical providers (primary and specialty care), psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, and outside agencies.
- Participate in all required agency and departmental meetings (e.g., multidisciplinary staffing, family team meetings, staff meetings, quality improvement teams, etc.) as required by supervisor.
- Maintain required monthly production levels (averaged per quarter)
- Complete specific tasks as instructed by Manager
- Participate in regular supervision
* Master’s Degree in nursing with specialty in psychiatric nursing from an accredited program.
* Washington State Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) license with prescriptive privileges or eligibility to obtain licensure upon hire.
* Valid DEA Controlled Substance Registration Certification.
* Minimum two years experience post Master’s degree under supervision of licensed/certified mental health and substance professionals.
* Current certification from the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Offering competitive compensation and benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for me to review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!