Watertown, NY 13601
Full time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) needed in beautiful northern New York!
JOB SUMMARY: Perform professional level work in meeting and conducting assessment, medication evaluation and management, treatment planning and discharge planning services to adult individuals and families. Responsible for treatment plan coordination, referent relations, payer relations, and intervention with client support systems.
* Completion of a Master’s Degree or, post-Master’s Degree in Nursing within the psychiatry specialty area from an accredited college or university.
* Possession of current license to practice as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner as granted by New York State.
* Knowledge of the principles of psychotherapy applicable to care, treatment and rehabilitation of children and adults with behavioral, developmental or psychological disturbances.
* Knowledge of psychological testing devices and methods.
* Knowledge of record keeping and report writing techniques.
* Ability to organize and carry out new programs and procedures.
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS)
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!