Ponca City, OK 74601
Full-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant needed at a top facility in Oklahoma!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire a Psych NP (PMHNP) or Mental Health PA to provide psychiatric services at 3 site locations
Schedule: M-F / 8-5, No holidays, No weekends, No Call.
* ANCC certification in one of the following areas: Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Adult Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Family Psychiatric–Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Adult Psychiatric-Mental Health Clinical Nurse Specialist, Child/Adolescent Psychiatric-Mental Health Clinical Nurse Specialist
* Oklahoma licensure
- Dual Diagnosis
- Outpatient setting
- Average patients per day = 20-25
- EMR = Eclinical
- Credentialing time frame: 30 days
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assess and evaluate adults/adolescents/children experiencing symptoms of a behavioral health disorder.
- Analyze and evaluate patient data/information and test or examine findings to diagnose nature and extent of behavioral health disorder(s).
- Prescribe, and/or direct psychotherapeutic treatments or medication to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders.
- Collaborate with physicians, advance practice nurses, psychologists, social workers, nurses, or other professionals to discuss service plans and progress.
- Gather and maintain patient information and records, including social and medical history obtained via self-report, relatives, and other professionals.
- Counsel patients during appointments as necessary.
- Design/participate in the development of individualized service plans, using a variety of treatments.
- Examine or order laboratory or diagnostic tests for patients to provide information on general physical condition and mental disorder.
- Advise and inform guardians, relatives, and significant others of patient’s conditions and treatment when clinically appropriate.
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists and medical professionals.
- Prepare and submit assessments, progress notes, reports and summaries to entities/agencies as required by organization where placed.
- Return calls and emails promptly (within 24 hours of receipt or sooner if clinically necessary).
Offering competitive compensation and benefits including health, dental, life insurance, retirement plan, CME, malpractice coverage, NHSC/State loan repayment, relocation assistance, bonus opportunity after first year, and 3 weeks of PTO and 2 weeks of holidays!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!