Brockton, MA 02305
Full-time Mobile Rad Tech needed right outside of Boston!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Take your skills on the road! Provide mobile X-Ray and EKG (if applicable) service to nursing homes, healthcare facilities, and other miscellaneous facilities.
Candidates must be comfortable working independently, and must have a clean driving record.
FT, up to 40 hours per week. 2:30 - 11 PM shifts with rotating weekends, on-call and holidays.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform and process X-Rays and submit/transmit them to a Radiologist for interpretation.
- Perform EKGs and transmit EKGs to a Cardiologist for interpretation.
- Connect and disconnect Holter Monitors.
- Demonstrate regular attendance.
- Communicate efficiently and perform professionally with peers, supervisory staff, and clients.
- Maintain required State licenses/ARRT Certification, health requirements, and operational requirements.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Submit accurate and timely time sheets as per protocol.
- Maintain equipment cleanliness and maintenance schedule through Supervisors and Bio-med.
- Other responsibilities including: scanning, filing, faxing, photocopying, and mailings.
- Perform special projects or other duties as assigned by Supervisors/Managers.
- Train other technologists as required.
-State X-Ray License (If State issues one)
-Ability to work independently
-Enjoys driving and moving from location to location
-Professional attitude and compassion for patient care
-Excellent skill set, highly organized, and ability to meet daily challenges
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!