Independence, CA 93526
Radiology Technologist needed at a great hospital in a perfect area of California for those who enjoy astonishing natural beauty and a peaceful, tight-knit small town atmosphere!
Seeking an experienced Radiologic/CT Technologist with Ultrasound experience. Must have recent experience. Part time (plus call) with benefits.
• Processes x-ray requests from physicians and perform tests as specified.
• Maintains patient records and other documents by filing accurately and maintaining an accurate daily log.
• Comforts patients by anticipating anxieties, answering questions and maintaining an orderly reception room.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies and verifying receipt of supplies.
• Optimizes patient's satisfaction by providing efficient treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments while managing emergency requests.
• Transfers film and corresponding paperwork by preparing film and paper so that it is ready for courier pick-up.
• Maintains a clean and orderly Department by implementing Infection Control Procedures and applying good housekeeping practices.
• Does some stand by call for x-ray
• Other duties as assigned
- CRT/Radiographic (Licensed by State of California)
- ARRT/National Radiography Registration/Two years experience preferred
- CPR Certification through American Red Cross or American Heart Association within 90 days of employment.
Fore more information, please submit your resume for review!