Fort Worth, TX 76119
Full-time Cardiac Cath Lab Rad Tech in Transplant OR needed!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Radiology Technician - Cath Lab
Under the supervision of the Nurse Supervisor of the Cardiac Cath Lab, performs cineography and data management. Scrubs and assists cardiologist as needed. Assists nursing personnel with basic patient care tasks. Maintains quality of technical duties and adheres to department and hospital policies and procedures in a manner consistent with the mission and goals of the organization.
* Graduate of an accredited School of Radiology
* 1 year prior Cath Lab experience required
* IR Experience considered with an applicant that has a strong desire to learn
* Must possess knowledge of sterile technique and computer basics. Cardiac and hemodynamic monitoring, good patient assessment and communication skills, Must be able to transport patients, clean and maintain equipment and physical environment. Must possess the ability to manage your time effectively and efficiently.
* Maintain patient privacy. Must be able to function in a fast paced environment and adapt to workload changes. Must be able to maintain professional accountability. Serve as a patient advocate. Maintain fiscal responsibility of supplies.
* Requires CMRT and ARRT
* Current BCLS required, ACLS within 6 months of hire
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!