Bayard, NM 88023
Full-time Radiology Technologist needed at a facility in western New Mexico!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Job Summary: The Radiology Tech I is responsible for performing radiographic procedures and diagnostic evaluations of patients. S/he assists physicians during procedures, follows pain management protocols, and maintains adequate records and supplies.
* Current ARRT certification
* Current NM State license
* If current Temporary NM license, NM License and ARRT must be obtained within one year of hire
* AHA BLS certification within 3 months of hire
* One year Radiology Tech experience preferred
* Willingness to cross train in other modalities highly preferred
* Computer proficiency required
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!