Phoenix, AZ 85001
Full-time Radiologic Technologist needed!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Join the nation's leading provider of digital radiography, ultrasound, electrocardiogram and other mobile clinical services. Currently looking to hire a full time mobile Rad Tech. This is an evening shift (3:30pm-midnight) and includes weekends and some holidays. AART and MRTVE (AZ state license) licensed. Candidates must have a clean driving record, be able to work independently, be ok with a flexible & unstructured schedule, and be open to troubleshooting the equipment. Clean Driving record a must.
Van, equipment, gas card, and maintenance card for oil changes will all be provided. The manager will spend quality time training before sending techs out into the field! Great opportunity to have independence and down time between patients.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform and process X-Rays and submit/transmit them for interpretation.
- Unload portable x-ray equipment and take to patients bedside to perform exams ordered by the physician. Must obtain clinically diagnostic, technically competent x-rays.
- Must be able to obtain clinically diagnostic EKGs and transmit for interpretation.
- Check, complete, and deliver paperwork related to the exam and the patients billing information; retrieve copy of face sheet and deliver paperwork to company as directed
- Sign-off physicians order for x-rays as completed.
- Enter patient demographics in computer workstation and scan films, and transmit them to the reading center. Resend films as directed.
- Regularly communicate with dispatcher to report status and location.
- Deliver films to facilities or doctors office when requested.
- Maintain vehicle and x-ray equipment.
- Observe company driving safety, corporate compliance, and other business and administrative procedures.
- Observe patient rights and confidentiality.
- Treat customers and patients with respect, dignity, and confidentiality.
- Accurately record hours worked and deliver timely to manger.
- Must have and maintain current clinical licensure, if required by state/ ARRT certification.
- Must have and maintain valid a state issued Drivers License.
- Must have and maintain a good driving record.
- Communicate efficiently and perform professionally with peers, supervisory staff, and clients.
- Pass a drug screening and criminal background check.
- Self motivated, dependable, and work independently with little to no direct supervision.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!