Gothenburg, NE 69138
Full-time Registered Dietitian needed at a top facility in Nebraska!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire a diabetes clinical dietitian educator.
- Will educate patients, patient’s family members, affiliated healthcare workers and the community about care management and the necessary lifestyle changes involved in a diabetes diagnosis including nutrition, medication, physical activity and glucose testing.
- Will work cooperatively with all disciplines and the medial staff in the development of programs and plans of care.
- Will also assist with the quality coordinator for the diabetes education program, ensuring appropriate data is collected and quality goals reached in compliance with the national standards for diabetes self-management education and support.
* Bachelor's degree
* Registered Dietitian (required)
* Certified Dietitian Educator (preferred)
* Experience needed - minimal 1 year of direct patient care
* Preferred Certified Diabetes Educator status from the National Certification Board of Diabetes Educators (NCBDE) or certification obtained within two years of date of hire
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!