Sarasota, FL 34277
Full-time Med Surg/ Burn Registered Nurse needed at a top hospital in Florida!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The burn care services are available for all burn patients from emergency initial evaluation through the entire process of reconstructive surgery.
Patients Cases include: Burn, Decubitus/Flap Surgery, Grafts, Head/Neck/Hand Surgery, Revascularization, Plastics/Reconstruction, Digital Reattachments, Leech Therapy, and more.
* Nursing Diploma or ASN required, BSN preferred
* Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
* Current ACLS, PALS, and TNCC preferred, required within 6 months of hire
* Current Florida State Registered Nursing license
* ABLS preferred, required within 12 months of hire
* National Institute of Health (NIH) Stroke Scale certification required
* Burn/Wound experience highly preferred
* Minimum two year RN experience preferred; prior ICU experience desired
* Prior Pediatric Nursing experience desired
* Prior Burn experience desired, but not required
* Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
* Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
* Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!