Collegeville, PA 19426
Full-time Behavioral Health RN needed at a top 200-bed facility right outside of Philadelphia!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Registered Nurse - Center for Behavioral Medicine
Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. Responsible for directing, coordinating all nursing care based on established clinical nursing practices. Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- One year RN experience with Psych experience required
- Successful completion of Group Training Module within two years of hire
- Successful completion of Physical Assessment Module within one year of hire
- Successful completion of the Geriatric Depression Screening Module within six months of hire
- RN License and currently registered in the Commonwealth of PA
- Valid AHA Healthcare Provider CPR certification required
- Certification in psychiatric nursing preferred
- Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) certification within one year of hire and continuous renewal on an annual basis
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!