Dexter, NM 88230
Full time CCU RN needed at a top facility in New Mexico!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The Registered Nurse shall be responsible for assessing, planning, supervising and evaluating the nursing care of patients and for correlating the nursing process, the medical plan of care and policies.
* Must possess a current NM license as a Registered Nurse or a multi-state compact license that allows the nurse to work in NM.
* BLS & ACLS required.
* PALS preferred. ER, CCU -TNCC is required or must be obtained within 60 days of hire (6 months for new grads).
* CPI Certification must be obtained within 30 days of hire.
* Desirable characteristics include at least one year of experience as an R.N., preferably in the area of application.
* Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards when no directions are given.
* Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!