Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Full-time Emergency Room Registered Nurse needed at a top hospital in Florida!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Shift: 9a-9p with rotating Weekends
The Emergency room nurse will be responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. He/she will administer medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
Qualifications and Requirements:
* Graduate of School of Nursing.
* Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
* Current FL State RN License, BLS (Basic Life Support) and ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) required.
* Current PALS or ENPC Certification required.
* NIHSS Stroke Certification.
* Non-Violent Crisis Intervention training required within 6 months of new hire.
* Previous 1 - 2 RN ED experience highly desired. Strong ED experience is required.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!