Bayard, NM 88023
Full-time ER Registered Nurse needed at a facility in western New Mexico!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Job summary: The Emergency Department RN is responsible and accountable to a group of patients for a designated time frame and provides care to the patients via therapeutic use of the nursing process, in collaboration and integration with other health care team members. S/he demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care relevant to the patient(s) under his/her care, applying principles of growth and development over the life span. S/he assesses and interprets patient data needed to identify each patient's requirements relative to his/her age-specific needs. S/he functions in the role of a primary RN in Triage, Main ED, & Fast Track.
* Current New Mexico or Multi-State Licensure
* Basic Life Support (AHA)
* Advanced Cardiac Life Support - obtain within 60 days from hire
* Pediatric Life Support - obtain within 60 days from hire
* Basic EKG – within 6 months of hire or first available course
* CPI – may be obtained within 6 months of hire or first available course
* CEN preferred
* ESI Index Severity SWANK – within 3 months of hire
* Attendance 75% of Caregiver Meetings
* Critical Care or Emergency Nursing experience preferred
* One year of Medical Surgical experience preferred
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!