Boston, MA 02109
Full-time Hematology / Oncology Infusion Nurse needed at a top hospital in Boston!
(Reference Code: KAM)
40 hours. 10-6:30pm with rotating weekends and occasional holidays.
The registered nurse, adheres to the rules and regulations of the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing. is primarily responsible for professional performance and direct patient care. The role encompasses nursing assessment, diagnosis, planning, intervention, evaluation, and coordination of care for patients and their families across the health care continuum. The registered nurse is accountable for clinical, educational, quality and fiscal patient care outcomes using the model of care designed by the nursing department and in accordance with established agency policies, procedures, protocols, guidelines and standards of practice.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with an Associate’s degree or Baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN). BSN preferred. Candidates who do not have a BSN must be enrolled in a Baccalaureate program within 6 months of hire and must complete their BSN within 36 months of hire.
* Registration and current RN licensure in the state of MA in good standing required.
* Requires current basic life support (BLS) certification. Some units may require Advanced Cardiac Life support (ACLS) certification.
* Bio/Chemo certification.
* Chemotherapy administration experience.
* IV placement experience.
* Ambulatory experience preferred.
* OCN preferred. OCN to be completed within 2 years of hire.
* BLS current.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!