Hartford, CT 06105
Full-time Registered Nurse needed in Connecticut!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Certified as a Great Place to Work For in 2018!*
Currently seeking a Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Connecticut with at least 1 year of clinical experience. Home Care and Oasis experience is strongly desired. Experience in managing PleurX Catheters, Foley Catheters, Wound Vac Systems, and Ostomy care is a plus. Must have reliable transportation and willing to commute to provide the best in home patient care. Willing to take advantage of our excellent training system comprised of in house and field orientation and become an elite healthcare provider!
- Provide skilled nursing and head to toe assessments to the adult and geriatric population. This includes the oversight of medication administration and wound care treatment as prescribed in the physician's plan of care
- Educate patients and caregivers on disease process, medications, plan of care and individualized treatment plan
- Maintain and process all documentation in compliance with agency standards utilizing the electronic medical record keeping system. Submis all clinical documentation, time records and other information in the required time frame
- IPad to record all documentation
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Medical supplies readily available
- Company sponsored activities
- Competitive salary
- A rich benefits package, including: medical, dental, life and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Professional liability coverage
- Company-sponsored in-service and training
- Continuing education
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!