Hershey, PA 17033
Full-time Home Health Registered Nurse needed in Pennsylvania!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Join a TOP health care network. Home health RNs see 5-6 patients a day. Would look at someone with home health experience OR someone from hospital environment (1-2 yrs exp) OR someone with 4-5 yrs experience in a nursing home. RNs work M-F, 8-430pm, on call 1 weekend every 8-9 weeks. Must have a reliable vehicle to drive from home to home. Need a clean driving record.
Responsible for planning, coordinating, and documenting skilled professional nursing care provided to meet patient needs twenty-four (24) hours per day, seven (7) days/week for a geographically assigned caseload from the day of admission through day of discharge. Utilizing physician's orders and professional skills, the RN functions as a case manager and develops and implements a home health plan of care that meets each patient's specific needs and is in compliance with state and federal home health regulations, reimbursement guidelines, as well as policies and procedures. The RN utilizes the nursing process which includes the use of technology, therapeutic intervention, evidence-based practice and coordination of care with other health team members to achieve positive clinical outcomes with the home health patients. The home health RN is responsible for the on-sight supervision of the Home Health Aide as well as supervision of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). The RN participates in weekend, holiday and on-call rotation and is able to carry a patient load of 5 to 7 visits per day.
* Graduate of an accredited nursing program, Baccalaureate degree in nursing or related field, preferred.
* Minimum of 2 years clinical nursing experience in general nursing with home health experience preferred.
* Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Current license as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
* Current Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
* Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation that is insured in accordance with Pennsylvania requirements.
* Satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers.
* Satisfactory criminal background check.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!