Wilkes Barre, PA 18701
Full-time Home Health Registered Nurse needed with a top company in Pennsylvania!
(Reference Code: KAM)
- Make the initial evaluation visit
- Regularly reevaluate patient’s nursing needs
- Complete the OASIS assessment
- Initiate the Plan of Treatment and necessary revisions
- Provide those services requiring appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures
- Prepare clinical and progress notes
- Coordinate services
- Inform the physician, supervising nurse, and other personnel of changes in the patient’s conditions and needs
- Counsel the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs
- Supervise home health aide visits
- Participate in in-services
* RN licensure in the state of Pennsylvania.
* A minimum of one year of nursing experience is required.
* Must have access to a vehicle and hold a current PA Driver’s License.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!