Fairfield, CT 06825
Full-time Hospice Registered Nurse needed in Connecticut!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The Hospice RN case manager is responsible for providing skilled nursing care, the coordination of all patient care services, and the oversight of care provided by home health aide.
* Graduate of an accredited RN program.
* Connecticut State Licensed Registered Nurse with a minimum of one year of clinical experience.
* Previous Home Care/Hospice experience.
* Must possess basic computer skills.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
* Provides skilled nursing care including administration of medications and treatments as prescribed in physician's plan of care for patients in their home setting.
* Performs a comprehensive assessment and coordinates the plan of care with all disciplines associated with patient's needs, including family and primary care givers.
* Observes, evaluates and reports on the patient's physical and emotional status to nursing supervisor and the attending physician whenever change occurs.
* Participates in weekly Interdisciplinary Team Meetings, providing updates on patient's physical, emotional, psychosocial, and spiritual status.
* Attends all required staff meetings to enhance professional development
* Maintains and processes all documentation in compliance with agency standards
* Will utilize computer based documentation system and submit all required clinical documentation, time records and other required information in required time frame.
* Instructs, orients and supervises other clinical personnel as necessary
* Provides input to Home Health Aide Supervisor as needed for purpose of hospice aide evaluation.
* May act as a liaison with institutions to promote continuity of care as the patient moves from level of care to another.
* May participate in community activities as a representative of the agency.
* Participates in weekend rotation and on call rotation as needed.
* May perform other duties as assigned.
Offering competitive compensation and benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!