Jefferson, NH 03583
Full-time House Coordinator needed at a small hospital in beautiful New Hampshire!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Offering a fantastic sign on bonus and relocation assistance!!
Position Summary: The House Coordinator is responsible and accountable for coordinating the activities and providing clinical and supervisory leadership and expertise for the overall Department of Nursing for a specific shift including Med-Surg, ICU, Emergency, Surgery and Oncology. The House Coordinator works closely with all departments to coordinate services necessary for optimal patient care. She/he contributes to the vision, mission, strategic plan of the organization, and is accountable for the Standards of Care and Practice in the areas of responsibility where clinical nursing is practiced. The House Coordinator performs “house” supervisory duties, charge nurse duties on the medical/surgical unit and provides direct “hands on” patient care as needed in any department during her/his shift. The House Coordinator is responsible to make rounds to patients on the Medical Surgical unit and ICU every shift as well as make rounds to all Nursing departments in the Medical Center at least every four (4) hours and as needed. The House Coordinator serves as the clinical back up RN to the specialty areas (ED, ICU, ONC and PACU/SDS). In addition, the House Coordinator possesses knowledge of CMS (HCFA) standards specific to Critical Access Hospitals, New Hampshire Department of Health guidelines, New Hampshire Board of Nursing rules, and the rules, regulations, policies, procedures and Standards of
Nursing Practice of the hospital.
* Registered Nurse license in the State of New Hampshire.
* Critical Care course required; a House Coordinator without a critical care course must complete the critical care course within 6 months of hire or promotion to the position.
* Clinical experience for at least five (5) years required; strongly prefer at least two (2) years of experience in ED and ICU. A House Coordinator without prior critical care experience must orient to both the ED and ICU to be able to fully function as the second RN in either department.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, conflict management and time management skills required.
* BSN, BS or BA strongly preferred.
* BLS, ACLS, Basic Dysrhythmia course certifications required.
* PALS and MOAB required within one year of hire.
* NRP, TNCC within 2 years of hire.
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!