Midpines, CA 95345
Full-time RN, MDS needed for the Skilled Nursing Facility at a top critical access hospital in rural CA!
(Reference Code: KAM)
RN MDS Coordinator
Job Summary: Employee's primary responsibility is to conduct and coordinate the development and completion of the residents' assessments/care plans in accordance with the requirements of state regulations, and the facilities policies and procedures. Performs charts audits and shares responsibility for assuring applicable resident assessment and care plans are complete, updated, and transmitted per policy.
The MDS Coordinator is delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out the assigned duties. Employees in this position require occasional supervision while working toward a definite objective requiring use of a wide range of procedures required to meet assigned objectives. Solve non-routine problems, referring only unusual matters to supervisor.
* Graduation from an accredited school of nursing
* Minimum of two years experience in a long-term care facility.
* A minimum of one year experience in Minimum Data Set (MDS) preparation and data entry.
* California State Registered Nurse License
* Valid Basic Life Support/Healthcare Provider certification.
* Must be knowledgeable of MDS practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long term care.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!